Imagine the scene: stepping off the train in the Scottish Highlands and transferring to the Hilton Hotel near Aviemore to begin the rest of your life. This week is about you, where you can focus on who you are and who you want to be.
Highland Boot Camp will held at from Monday 5th to Friday 9th October 2009 at the Hilton Coylumbridge Hotel, set in a 65-acre woodland estate in the heart of the scenic Cairngorm National Park. Life Coach Eilidh Macdonald-Harte and Personal Trainer Tracy Griffen bring their successful WeightShed Boot Camp formula north from it’s Edinburgh birthplace and promise you a life changing week.
What to Expect:
- Five full days of intensive fitness training and life coaching to break bad eating habits, freeing yourself from cravings and working out to the max.
- Transformational life coaching using NLP and Hypnosis.
- A comprehensive fitness programme with your own Polar Heart Rate monitor to keep, and a full exercise programme for you to take home to keep you in shape after boot camp.
- An evening relaxation session at the end of each day.
- Unlimited access to the Hotel pool, sauna and spa.
- Four night’s accommodation in the Hilton Coylumbridge Hotel 4 Star Hotel.
- All of your meals, snacks and drinks for the week, which are nutritionally controlled, plus nutritional advice so you can make wise eating decisions after the camp.
- Motivational and fun use of both outdoors and indoors space.
- A Highland Boot Camp manual, gym bag and T-shirt
- Personal post boot camp support via email
Why Choose this camp?
Whether you want to lose weight, get fit, discover your purpose or change direction in life, this boot camp will deliver. For five full days you can immerse yourself in the natural environment; open your mind to new challenges and experiences and put those things that have held you back, firmly in the past.
The location is an area of outstanding natural beauty and a wonderful place to rediscover what is important to you. Highland Boot Camp stands out from the rest because our highly trained coaches will remain residential throughout the week, they are available to you on your journey to a lighter healthier new you. There is a maximum of 12 participants on each camp to ensure you benefit on an individual level.
- You will feel great, stronger, fitter and more supple
- Shed weight on the boot camp week and expect to continue losing weight afterwards
- Improve your confidence and self esteem
- Focus on what you really want in life
- …and believe you can do it